You will hear me say often times that I love salmon because it is a quick dinner. Any salmon paired with a side dish or two makes for an elegant and healthy dinner.
This garlic herb roasted salmon recipe is super easy to make and uses ingredients that you likely already have on your shelf. If you are using frozen salmon, then when you walk in the door and start thawing your salmon while preheating your oven. By the time you’ve gotten out of your work clothes and had a glass of whatever makes you happy and relaxed after work, your salmon will likely be ready to cook.
If you don’t have fresh garlic or ginger, you can substitute in 3/4 tsp of garlic powder and 1/8 teaspoon of ground ginger.
Garlic Herb Roasted Salmon
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp ginger chopped fine
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 Salmon fillet
- Preheat your oven to 325°
- Combine the garlic, ginger, paprika, parsley, salt, pepper and oil in a bowl large enough to hold your salmon
- If you bought a whole fillet of salmon, cut it into serving-size portions
- Add your salmon to your marinade and coat thoroughly
- Oil a sheet pan and place your salmon fillets on it, making sure that they don’t touch
- Drizzle with the white wine
- Place in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes depending on the size and thickness of your fillets
- Plate your salmon and glaze with the pan drippings