Toaster Oven Roasted Salmon and Asparagus
This is a simple but still elegant dinner for two that you can whip up in your toaster oven. The earthiness of the asparagus pairs perfectly with the freshness of the salmon and tartness of the lemon juice.
Servings: 2 Servings
- 10-12 Spears asparagus
- 2 Fillets salmon fillets
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- lemon juice to taste
- Preheat your toaster oven to 425°
- Coat your cooking pan with oil or cooking spray
- Add asparagus and salmon to the pan, drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Place in the toaster oven and bake ~15 minutes until the asparagus is done and the salmon cooked through.
- Remove to plates, drizzle salmon with lemon juice and serve with mustard for dipping the asparagus in.
You may need to stagger your start times for your salmon depending on the thickness of your fish and asparagus. Thick asparagus will take longer to cook, so you may want to give it a few minutes head start before adding in the salmon.